As per the most recent reports, the Real Estate market in Hyderabad is on the fast track to recovery after the slump brought on by the global recession. The Residential Real Estate In Hyderabad is especially looking up with recent reports indicating an increased off-take in residential stocks. The last two quarters witnessed the launch of several projects by reputed realty brands in the IT/ITES corridor which received a positive response from the buyers.
Residential Real Estate In Hyderabad: Areas Witnessing Positive Response From Buyers
- In western Hyderabad, places like Kismatpur, APPA Junction, and Narsingi have emerged as the favored destination among residential buyers. The reason for this shift is attributed to its proximity to the ring road expressway, as well as Gachibowli – the IT/ITES hub.
- Some locations which have seen a spurt in the launch of mid-segment residential properties include Gopanpalli, Tellapur, Narsingi and APPA Junction in western Hyderabad.
- The value of property in Kukatpally is touching an all time high. Some factors which have worked in its favor include proximity to the MMTS station as well as the soon-to be-completed metro project.
- Locations around the Malaysian Township as well as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University are seeing the launch of new residential projects in the higher mid-segment and premium segment.
- Sanatnagar, Sainikpuri, Kompally & Alwal are some of the prime residential locations in North/North East Hyderabad.
Real estate gurus predict a stable demand for residential property owing to a sense of optimism that is prevailing in the markets nowadays. Factors like affordability, improvements in infrastructure as well as fast paced growth of IT/ITES sector will further fuel the demand for Residential Real Estate In Hyderabad in the times to come.
Apart from the above mentioned factors, yet another reason why the realty gurus predict a positive future for Residential Property In Hyderabad is the ongoing Hyderabad Metro Construction project which is slated to finish by December 2014. The completion of Hyderabad Metro project along with diligent efforts being made by the MMTS authorities for expanding the existing network will greatly improve the connectivity in Hyderabad.