With a rich history which can be traced back to as far as 1740, when the emperor Ghazi-ud-din, gave the city its name – Ghaziabad, by which it is still known. Ghaziabad – this place also witnessed some fighting between Indian rebels & British troops during the Great Revolt of 1857, also known as India’s First War Of Independence. Today, Ghaziabad is among the fastest growing cities in NCR.
With the real estate prices of Delhi properties spiraling out of reach of the middle income buyers, Ghaziabad has emerged as a viable option for Home buyers. Ghaziabad’s proximity to the national capital Delhi (about 20 kms) is one of the major reasons which have spearheaded the real estate growth in the region.
Hot-Shot Property Locations In Ghaziabad
Some of the property locations in Ghaziabad which are witnessing high demand among buyers include – Vasundhara, Indirapuram, Crossings Republic, Raj Nagar Extension and Vaishali. Many real estate bigwigs have invested in projects in Ghaziabad, some prominent names include – Mahagun India, SVP Group, etc.
Residential Property In Ghaziabad – Some Growth Trends
- According to recent statistics, Ghaziabad has become one of the most favored destinations among residential investors. As per realty experts, Ghaziabad Real Estate is all set to garner substantial returns for investors in the next few years to come.
- With affordable Real Estate In Delhi almost reaching its saturation point, Ghaziabad has emerged as the next best option for investors looking buy quality homes at affordable prices.
- Residential Real Estate has also received widespread attention from NRI investors looking for viable options.
- Prominent Real Estate developers have come up many world class residential projects, right from cheap housing options to luxury villas & bungalows, to suit the requirements of all kinds of home buyers.
- One of the best things about investing in Residential Real Estate In Ghaziabad is that it combines the benefits of both – affordable housing & comfortable living. Unlike Delhi, Ghaziabad still has much of open & green spaces.
To get the best housing options, in terms of affordability as well as comfortable living, Ghaziabad is the best place to head to.